Saturday, February 26, 2011

Strawberry Delight

This has been one of my favorite cakes that my mom makes since I was a little kid! I would always ask for my mom to make this for my birthday every September (when strawberries are not in season)! Since it is still February I thought this would be a good dessert to add for the end of the month.

What you need:

1 box vanilla or lemon cake from any cake mix brand
1 pint Whipping Cream
Powder Sugar
1/2 - 3/4 cup Cream Cheese
1 package Raspberry or Strawberry pie glaze
Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries

Bake vanilla or lemon cake following instructions on box. Whip 2 cups whip cream, adding powder sugar and the 1/2 - 3/4 cup cream cheese as the cream begins to firm up.

Mix raspberry or stawberry pie glaze according to pre-package directions. Adding fresh raspberries or strawberries. Layer in alternating order, whipped cream and then pie glaze with berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment